Friday, December 21, 2007

Place your bets!

I went to the doctor yesterday and everything was great. I got to hear the baby's heart beat again, which is always awesome. My blood pressure was actually not too bad this time (especially compared to last time), so that made me feel a lot better. I closed my eyes when I got on the scale...there's no law that says I have to know how big I am getting, right? I figure if I am gaining too much weight, the nurses will tell me. The most exciting part of the appointment was that I got to schedule my ultrasound (the one that tells me if it's a boy or girl). The big day is January 29th. I know it will seem like FOREVER until then! So, is it gonna be a boy or a girl???

4 comments:

Ashley said...

It's a girl...hands down.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....I have said it is a GIRL from the beginning so I am sticking with my hypothesis :) And Shawl, I want Derek to post sometime about all the pains he is going through!!

Ashley said...

only susan would call it a hypothesis...

Anonymous said...

Its a boy - I wish it was a girl though. Can't wait to know for sure.