Wednesday, April 23, 2008

33 weeks and counting...

Well, I am now 33 weeks and 1 day...getting closer!  I had a doctor's appointment last week and the doctor seems to think that Natalie might have flipped around!  He wasn't completely sure and didn't seem too concerned with it until my 36 week appointment, but just by feeling around, he thought the head was down.  I'm pretty sure he is right because a couple of nights ago Natalie had a big case of the hiccups and I felt them way down low!  I should know a little more at my next doctor's appointment which is in about a week.  

Derek and I have both been having lots of strange baby dreams.  He dreamed that we lost Natalie once we brought her home (like in the covers or something) but no one besides himself was concerned.  Last night I had a dream really similar -- I couldn't find Natalie to feed her and no one thought it was a big deal.  Haha.  I guess these just show that we are starting to get nervous!

Susan and Zach are coming on Saturday to visit for a few days and I am so excited!!  I miss my friends and family a lot and this trip will help so much!  And then my mom is coming a week after Susan and Zach get here, which will be so great too.  I know she is excited to see me and I am excited to see her.  I think she's gonna help me wash all of Natalie's clothes, blankets, etc., get the bottles all ready to go, and even help us pack our bags for the hospital.

It's very strange to think that 4 weeks from now, Natalie won't be considered premature anymore!  Very weird!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

awww...have fun with sue & zach! also, i'm still up for a chat about breastfeeding when you're ready.