Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 Months Old and Lotsa Shots!



Natalie is officially two months old (as of yesterday)!  I can't believe it!  Today she went to get her 2 month shots, which consisted of 4 needles (2 shots in each leg) and an oral vaccine.  It was really funny watching her take the oral vaccine and her reaction to the medicine as they squirted it in her mouth!  It was not funny, however, to watch her reaction to the 4 shots.  As you can imagine, there was a lot of screaming.  But she pulled through like a champ.  Nothing a little Tylenol can't fix.  Here are some recent pictures.  Sorry they are a little blurry.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Yeah!!! New pictures!!! She is getting cuter and cuter. I am glad y'all are getting settled in, but it's sad that you are not up here anymore.

Anonymous said...

Hey Graves!! Natalie is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the pictures. Glad to hear that you all are settled in and getting in a routine. But I will agree with the other post that you are missed up here in the KY!! I took my Dad past your house a few weeks ago and it just made me sick knowing you all were not there anymore. I wanted to go up and ring the doorbell just to check... Well, have a great first week back to work Court, you too D. Keep in touch. Love you all, Sam