Monday, March 10, 2008

Sorry, I know it's been awhile....

Hello Everyone who reads this!  Sorry that I've been a bad blogger....a few peeps called me on it, and now I am recommitting to blogging more often and with more pictures, especially now that I am getting a bigger and bigger belly.  Saturday was my big baby shower in Louisiana, which was WAY fun!  Meredith, my mom, and Ashley did a great job of getting everything ready -- the cake was especially awesome (good job, Mere!).  My mom counted 53 people at the shower (whoa) and I definitely believe it based on the massive amount of things Natalie has in her room.  I spent almost 2 hours tonite hanging up and organizing everything in her room....phew!  

Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks and guess what that means....3rd trimester!  I'm in the home stretch and I am very excited to be trading a big belly for a little baby very soon!  I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and get to do the fun glucose test where you drink this orange drink and then get blood drawn afterwards....not looking forward to that part....

Next week (March 18th) is the 4-D ultrasound!  Derek and I are SO excited to get a better look at what Natalie looks like and who she looks like.  Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to upload the DVD we get onto the blog...

Pictures galore to come tomorrow from the weekend....just too tired to do it tonite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Shawl!!! Have fun at the doctor tomorrow....and bring on the pictures of your belly :)