Sunday, October 14, 2007

Derek and I went to watch the LSU/UK game yesterday in Lexington, which was a lot of fun, but very disappointing.  Where is your defense Tigers???  Ok anyway, I woke up this morning and while getting dressed discovered that one particular article of clothing didn't fit too well! And no, I'm not talking about my jeans or shirt.  I was warned about this, but didn't know it would happen so soon.  Yikes.  Apparently a shopping trip to Victoria's Secret is in store soon!  I guess there could be worse things to happen to a girl....besides that, my skin is freaking out a little.  I guess all of the hormones are causing me to look like a 13 year-old in puberty again.  Oh well.  Tomorrow is the first doctor's appointment -- hopefully they will do the ultrasound so we can see the heartbeat.  And an official due date would be nice too!

No comments: