Thursday, October 18, 2007

Night Sickness

Well, the first signs of morning sickness have arrived! But actually with me it's more like night sickness. I really don't feel too terrible in the morning (at least if I have my sprite and saltines on my nightstand), but at night right before I go to bed is kinda rough! Yesterday was my first day of just being queasy ALL DAY LONG. The only times that I felt good were when I was eating up until about an hour after eating. But it's just not practical to eat all day long! I have figured out that eating several very small meals during the day is much better than 3 normal meals. Today I am 7 weeks! Halfway finished with 1st trimester! Oh and I AM taking belly pictures every Thursday when I hit a new week. I started at 5 weeks, so I have 3 now. Of course they all look the same, but when they start to change, I'll post them.

No comments: