Friday, October 5, 2007

Yep, that's right.  It's in the middle of the night.  Apparently, insomnia is a common pregnancy thing that I wasn't aware of, which stinks, cause I went to bed 4 hours ago completely exhausted.  But now I'm wide awake.  Oh well!  Not too much is on TV at this time, by the way!  I'm beginning to get a few of the early pregnancy symptoms, but here are the big four: I'm really tired all day long, my back hurts, my emotions are running wild, and I'm not so much in the mood to eat.  I guess these will get better at some point, but they'll probably get worse first!  Still, being pregnant so far is unbelievable!  Mind-boggling, actually.  Derek is starting to realize that this is for real and it's really cute.  For example, last night we made chicken for dinner, and even knowing that I wasn't too hungry, he offered me the bigger piece of chicken.  How cute is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool symptoms... just wait til your boobs hurt in the shower! Then of course when the amorous moods come... oh my, guess mom shouldn't talk about those!