Saturday, June 7, 2008

Contractions Contractions!

Hi Everyone

For the past 3 days I have had a lot of contractions!  They are not regular and not too intense (but are getting more intense each day!), so no rushing off to the hospital or anything.  The doctor says they need to be 5 minutes apart for at least an hour to come in...

They come and go throughout the day, but tend to slack off when I lay down or take a bath, which means it's not "real labor".  Hmmm.   I am really hoping Natalie decides to come out this weekend cause I really don't wanna go back to work Monday!  

Hopefully these contractions will strengthen and get into a regular pattern!  Until then, I am doing last-minute things with mom just to make sure we are ready.  Today we are gonna go shopping a little and try and walk this baby out!  I've tried several home remedies and I will keep on doing them (long walks, spicy food, pressure points), so maybe all this will help things along!

No comments: