Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy Post #2

Mommy, Daddy, and Natalie are doing great!  Mommy and daddy are a little tired (OK, a LOT tired), so we are going to take advantage of the nursery tonite!   We got about 4 hours of sleep last night, which was more than the 1 hour I got the night before!  Needless to say we felt a lot better today than yesterday, but are still in need of some sleep.  We SHOULD be going home tomorrow as long as Natalie decides to poop for us.  She still hasn't pooped and the doctors won't let her go home until she does.  Hopefully tonite's the night and the formula she will get in the nursery will help her along in that area.  Everything is going well -- she is perfectly healthy and getting cuter every second.  I think I get my staples out tomorrow before I go home (all 15 of them, yuck), but I'm not totally sure.  Hopefully we'll get out of here by tomorrow afternoon and can enjoy Father's Day at home.  But unless she poops, we are stuck here until Sunday :(  Sorry, no new pictures from this post, but some will come soon!

No comments: