Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mommy Post #5



I can't believe Natalie is over a week old!  She is growing like a weed already!  We took her to the pediatrician yesterday and she is doing great.  She left the hospital weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces and was up to 7 pounds 11 ounces after being home for just 5 days!  Our little girl sure does like to eat!  Mom and Dad left yesterday, which was a little scary, but we are doing just fine on our own.  We might even take Natalie out in the stroller a little bit today.  I am feeling better every day and I think my incision is healing well.  Of course I'm still a little sore, but nothing like it was last week!  Last night Natalie slept really well.  She didn't want to go to sleep until about 1 am, but she slept from 1-5, had a bottle, and then slept again from 5:30 until we woke her up at 9 for another bottle!  No matter how much she sleeps at night, I just don't feel really rested when I wake up!  I guess my body just needs more time to recover and get back to normal!


No comments: