Thursday, June 12, 2008

WHOS YOUR DADDY POST # 1

Here are a few pics of Natalie and her parents...........





She's here!  I can't beleive it!   It was scary for a second when they whisked us away to get a C-Section real quick.  All went well by the grace of GOD though.  Praise be to him.  I now have a beautiful baby girl!  Mommy is doing AWESOME too! Courtnie was so INSPIRING through all this.  I am the luckiest guy in the WORLD!  .  I will post more pics later this morning. I am sure you are all reading this in the AM anyway...Thanks for all your prayers...We love you all

DG




5 comments:

Abbie said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and she has so much hair! I am glad you are all doing well.

Natalies #1 Fan said...

Congrats!!! Brian and I are so happy or you guys! Natalie is adorable! We will try to stop by and see you guys later if you all are feeling up to it. See you soon and congrats again!

~Jill

Ashley said...

Congrats! Looks like you'll be using your little bows pretty soon with all that hair! She's beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! Natalie is HERE. We can't wait to see more pics and come visit very very soon. Love yall!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! she is so precious! seriously! i can't wait to see her! love you guys and i'm glad everything went good!