Saturday, June 21, 2008

Recent Outings

Natalie sleeping at Max & Erma's

FINALLY A MARGARITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready to head out on our first family outing

************************************************************************************


Recently Courtnie and I have felt comfortable enough to take Natalie out on the town a bit.  A couple days ago we went to OUTBACK and had dinner.  She slept through the whole thing.  Nobody bothered us and the food was great. It sure was great to finally get out, more so for Courtnie  b/c she can't drive yet so she can't get out on her own.  Yesterday we also took a short excursion.  We went to a local shopping center here called Crestview Hills.  Courtnie got a pedicure done while Natalie and I strolled up and down the street. After a while she(Natalie) and I went into Border's Books and I read her a few books.  She slept through most of story time but I think she liked it.  We have also had a recent round of company come over which was awesome.  Aunt Kristen,  Aunt Lori,  Aunt Becca, and Dave all came to visit.  Aunt Kristen said she does not hold Infants but by the end of the night she could not resist. I posted the picture to prove that as well as some others.  

P.S.
Natalie's cord/bellybutton thing finally fell off. Thank goodness.  That thing was gross......

2 comments:

Warren & Jennifer said...

Your blog is so cute! I can't wait to get with you guys when you move back!

Anonymous said...

Courtnie -

Natalie is beautiful!! Love that head full of dark hair! I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. And I loved seeing the picture of her in the hat I made her! Heard you guys are moving back. Can't wait to meet little Natalie!

Jennifer