Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mommy Post #1

Hi Everyone

Long time no post for me, but I've been a little busy!  Just wanted to let y'all know everything is going well with Natalie.  Derek and I are getting used to her and she is getting used to us I think!  It is still very surreal that she is ours, but I know we will eventually get used to the idea!  I am doing well -- no more IVs and catheters and moving around pretty well (just really slowly!).  I just wanted to post a link to the Christ Hospital website that shows some new pictures of Natalie today! I think Derek referenced this in the previous post.......  Enjoy!  





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtnie! She is beautiful! Congratulations! You are truly blessed. And don't let anybody scare you about sleepless nights. Both of mine slept through the night by 4 weeks! I will pray that Natalie adjusts quickly! Love you! Felicia Pate

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Courtnie! She's gorgeous. I'm so jealous that you're already eating solid foods. It took me two days before I could have more than yuck jell-o! Anywho, congratulations again. Enjoy the nursery while you have the chance, girlie!

Andrea (Kidd) Childers