Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daddy Post #3...... A Little Bit of Everything








More relatives from the great state of Louisiana arrived to see us (Natalie) today.  My mother and father ( Poppy and Nanny) , Aunt Crissey, Cousin Sadey, & Courtnie's dad ( Big daddy)....  It was so fun to watch all their reactions.  The crying, laughing, comparing of features, and kissing of heads.  It was very heartwarming.







 I posted a few pics of the goings on... Also  earlier tonight Courtnie got all but 1  of her wires and hoses disconnected.  The other comes out in about an hour from now.  She has been feeling so much better since then.  Oh also Natalie got her first official pictures made today. I the DAD dressed her all by myself for these pics.  Thank You very Much! I will have a web address for yall to visit in later post to see them.  That will take about a week or two. Last but not least I did sneak Courtnie in some BIG BOY to eat tonight.  She loves her a Philly Chicken Sandwich.  So do I YUM-O! ( She cuts the peppers though!!!  Almost Ruins it!!!)  I digress......

Other than that, its all quiet on the home front.......Natalie is such a sweet baby , so calm  and so chill.  I don't care if it does not last it sure is awesome right now.  She is the best baby in the world, no comparison....

DG

 

No comments: